Nature Made Vitamin A 8000 IU is essential for proper immune function.
면역력 강화 및 야맹증에 효과가 좋은 비타민 A
시력 유지, 신체의 저항력 강화 생체막 조직의 구조와 기능 조절
드시는 법 : 하루 1정을 드십시요.
Vitamin A is required for good night vision, and it is directly involved in photochemical reactions in your retina. It is vital to the growth and maintenance of epithelial tissue and red blood cell production and is essential for proper immune function.
Nature Made Vitamin A 8000 IU is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily, with a meal.
Vitamin A should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs. However, please consult your doctor as he or she may instruct you to avoid this supplement based on your specific circumstances
Vitamin A should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (i.e. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Retinoid medications (i.e. Retin-A, Accutane, Renova)
Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Fish Liver Oil, Water.
Contains: Fish (sardine).
No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Starch. No Gluten.
Caution: Not recommended for persons who regularly consume liver. Children, pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not take more than 5,000 I.U. per day of supplemental Vitamin A (as retinol), except upon the advice of a physician.
As ingredients may change from time to time, please check the label on the bottle.